SCRAPBOXING! You'll love this definition...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 16th and 17th, 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TraceyP

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: SCRAPBOXING! You'll love this definition... Reply with quote

Me again...just reading my MS magazine (Feb issue) as my classes' instruction guides are happily printing out on my Epson... only to see that the very talented Darcy Miller, Editorial Director for Martha Stewart Weddings has embraced the concept of using shadowboxes!

Adding a few items of ephemera (ie. I would choose clay flowers), combining elements of journalling and displaying them (en masse) as an art exhibit of collective memories! (aka scrapbooking in a shadowbox)

Darcy sites the term for what we will be doing in the "Blossoming Hydrangea Shadowboxing class" that I absolutely LOVE - I am using it from now on (I will send a thank you tweet to Darcy).

SCRAPBOXING: (noun) "a hybrid medium where scrapbook meets shadowbox!"

See you all on Saturday!
Tracey
Jillian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Very clever! I like it!
TraceyP

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:18 am    Post subject: SCRAPBOXING - Post Event Reply with quote

After sending a private note to wonderful ScrapFest Team, I wanted to thank all of the participants of the 'Blossoming Hydrangea Shadowbox' class. Thank you for the opportunity to introduce you to a new medium to elevate your scrap pages and papercrafting projects - they all turned out great - so creative!

If you caught the clay bug and are interested in purchasing any additional clay, inspiration books and tools, or would like to join a class, please contact me directly (thru private message)

I hope you are all proud of your finished projects - send me a note! Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 16th and 17th, 2010 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: