Getting excited about registration?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 16th and 17th, 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:30 pm    Post subject: Getting excited about registration? Reply with quote

We are just pulling together the last details needed for some of the classes and then you will be able to view all of the events that are being offered at this upcoming ScrapFest in Kitchener on April 16th and 17th.

Of course, I have already had a chance to read some of the class descriptions and they look amazing. There is something for everyone: cards, layouts, mini books, stamping, and more!! Lots of techniques are built into these classes!

Then there is the ScrapFest Crop this year. We have partnered with Scrapbook and Cards Today who are generously sponsoring this event with a signed copy of the magazine for all croppers and product and prizes to give away!! Lots of exciting things planned here.

Stay tuned for all of this information will be available in just a few more days!!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Charisma3103

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lisa I can't wait I am so excited about this year it looks so cool...
jo-ann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome partnering with Scrapbook and Cards Today! Very Happy
pjscrappers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:55 pm    Post subject: I just can't wait Reply with quote

Hi Lisa, the girls and I are soo excited to come back to Scrapfest again this year. It's the only place that we can get lots of pages completed, shop till we drop and have adult interaction all in one weekend. We always get excited about the prizes and classes. It's the waiting that's hard to deal with. Confused
Bobbi-Lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome!! So looking forward to it!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 16th and 17th, 2010 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: