Thank you

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest U  Nov. 7-8th, 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Thank you ScrapFest U participants for a wonderful weekend. It was an exciting and fun filled weekend with all of you. I really enjoyed it!!

A BIG thank you to Vicki and Kathy for their incredible workshops and for your lovely make 'n takes on Saturday evening. You are both awesome!!

Thank you to Catherine and Cyrstal of Scrapbook and Cards Today for hosting our Evening to Remember. As well as Christine Urias (of Scraptime) and Tracey Paul (Invite Me! Creative Announcements) for their time and talented projects/demonstrations!!

Thank you also to Hannah, Marissa and Tracey from the Scrapping Turtle for being our on site store!! And to all of our other sponsors that helped make this event a success!!

Lastly, I couldn't have ran this event without some very special friends. Sandra, Lorna, and Michelle... thank you for all that you do for me!!

We hope to see you again soon at an upcoming ScrapFest event!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Bobbi-Lynn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also like to add my thanks to all those ladies, and to YOU as well Lisa!! You did so much to make sure this weekend was the best, and it sure was. You exceeded all of my expectations. I cannot tell you enough just how wonderful it was. I felt completely spoiled and pampered.

You thought of absolutely everything, right down to the littlest touches. Thank you for providing us with such a wonderful, memorable weekend. I look forward to the next Scrapfest event!
bluejeanmama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great big Thanks from me as well! I had a great time and I'm still busy putting away all me new goodies! I'm so happy I brought my big suitcase.
crazystamper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Thanks!!! Reply with quote

Wow what a weekend! Thanks to Lisa for planning an amazing weekend, the hard work you put into your events is just amazing. We all know that it takes extra people to pull these types of events off without a hitch so to EVERYONE who helped Lisa thanks so much. I can't wait for Scrapfest '10 in Kitchener!!!! See you all there.

P.S. When is the next Scrapfest U???? Very Happy
Dove

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to say my own big THANK YOU to Lisa and her team of dedicated helpers; and also to the instructors and wonderful women manning all the make and takes!

This was my first experience with ScrapFest and I must say I was pleasantly surprised and impressed by all the planning that went into it. I was also amazed by the number of times there were little gifts and prizes being given away---it made the weekend very memorable. (sure do wish my camera hadn't been malfunctioning-sigh)

I loved the 3 hour classes - I felt like I actually had time to really learn and practice new things. The instructors were excellent!

Kudos to everyone who made this past weekend happen.

Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest U  Nov. 7-8th, 2009 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: