ScrapFest U Workshops

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest U  Nov. 7-8th, 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: ScrapFest U Workshops Reply with quote

The classes are up and they can be reviewed by going to ScrapFest U and by selecting the Workshop Schedule tab. Kathy and Vicki have put together some awesome classes for our Fall event. What fun we will have spending the weekend with these talented ladies.

Registration will begin on Tuesday, September 1st at 8:00pm. Don't forget to mark your calendars!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
gadgetqueen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome classes! Can't wait but as I've never attended any Scrapfest before just wanted more info on registration process. Do you register online on the 1st at 8pm or by phone? Do you choose your workshops you want at that time and can I register for more than one person?
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your post and questions. Registration will occur online here off of our website under ScrapFest U/Registration. You will be able to select your classes when registration opens but I would suggest taking a look and making your decision ahead of time so you can just select these upon registration. There may be a few people going after the last few spots. Yes, you may sign up someone else as long as you can provide their name, tel number and email.

I will setup a FAQ shortly. Thanks again!

Bobbi-Lynn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay I can't wait for this! The classes look great ladies, oh how will I choose? Wink
Bobbi-Lynn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo hoo! I am all registered! Can't wait to see all you ladies again! Very Happy
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bobbi-Lynn for your post!! So great to see some familiar names sign up for ScrapFest U!! What an exciting weekend we have planned for all of you!! We even have a lady joining us all the way from British Columbia to take all three of Vicki's classes! Can't wait.

ScrapFest Sandra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Vicki's class images Reply with quote

Vicki Boutin's class images are now available and I must admit that she has outdone herself again! A workshop to get you into the holiday spirit......a workshop creating a really neat memory journal and a combination card and layout workshop ......there's something for everyone.

You can view her images on ScrapFest's home page or by going to ScrapFest U's Workshop schedule and clicking on the class you are interested in.

It's going to be a great time and we have lots of fun and exciting things planned for everyone.

Hope to see you there!

Sandra
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest U  Nov. 7-8th, 2009 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: