I SAW THE TRUCK, I SAW THE TRUCK !!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jillian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL She must be fast...it seems like she just left Edmonton, and she's already in Missisauga! It must be that suped up scrap truck!
Terrie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kelly shipped The Truck on the back of a flat bed trailer. Last I heard The Truck was in Mississauga but will be going to Brampton for a few days for some R & R and to get beautified (washed, shined etc.) and then back to Kitchener for ScrapFest. Keep looking girls and keep your cameras handy - The Truck is at your end of the country now!
bananagirl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was all over Brampton and Mississauga today and no sign of it by me!!
kellyf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's definitely there. I just talked to my dad last night and it's parked in his neighbor's DRIVEWAY in BRAMPTON. (is that a good hint??)

We'll be there tomorrow around noon getting it all ready to go. My dad said it's pretty dirty right now.

I told him if some crazy chicks stop by and ask to take a picture to let them. Tomorrow evening we'll be driving it around. If you want, come to our facebook group called Memories in Motion Scrapaholics and I will post updates from my Blackberry as to where we're driving around the city.

Catch us if you can!

Kelly/Terrie

ps - we also love texting, you can text us at (780) 297-0019. (well, of course not while I'm driving, I'll get Terrie to text back)
Terrie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how to text, so I guess I'll have to wing it. See you all real soon!
kellyf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrie and I arrived today around 2:30 pm and when we got back to my dads, we proceeded to price 18 BOXES of STUFF - yes, 18 boxes of scrapbooking stuff that you guys are going to love.

While Terrie priced, I got on the phone to UPS and Canpar and proceeded to figure out where and when I would get my last 3 boxes of stuff. Fortunately, everything came and Terrie made me hug the UPS guy for a picture. You see, I was just on the phone with UPS as he was driving up and ready to KILL them. And he was such a young, cute patootey, I couldn't stay mad at him and I have never seen a UPS driver be apologetic and explaining the situation. He was just doing his job. UGH! Anyways, we were all excited other than we had 3 more boxes of stuff to price.

So, where is the truck going??? Well, tomorrow we'll be leaving BRAMPTON around 9:30 a.m., and heading to Kitchener (not sure what direction the GPS is going to take us), but thankfully Terrie has her GPS and we'll somehow make a 1 hr trip in 45 minutes. LOL Ok, hopefully in just 1 hr and a little bit and nothing more because we still have another 4 hours of work to do before we're ready.

Have your cameras ready girls.....

Kelly and Terrie

PS - time for bed, we're both exhausted even though it's only 9 pm Alberta time.
kellyf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're here in kitchener at home depot. We got spotted! Yay!
Jillian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got spotted again..but not until you were just outside the Aud pulling around to the back door...and then I couldn't even snap a pic until you were already into the arena. LOL
I'll upload and post the pic! Smile

I loved shopping in the truck, and I love love love my fabritack...did I spell that right? LOL
kellyf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

We had a great time at Scrapfest - the best show out there! Maybe next time we'll rent a school bus and bring out a load of girls from Alberta. lol.

Thx to everyone who came to see us at the show, we had a great time meeting you all and can't wait to hear from you again.

For any of you interested in chatting about our dealership opportunity, we will be in Ontario until the 27th as we will also be in the Creativ Festival. Call me on my cell at (780) 297-0019 to set up an appointment or email me at kelly@MemoriesInMotionScrapbooking.com

Thx again everyone and especially Lisa! Not sure how she convinced me to come, but she did. lol
Jillian

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know of at least one girl you'll have in line for the school bus...unless she's decided she likes flying now? LOL
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: