Thank YOU!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jillian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Thank YOU! Reply with quote

Lisa it was another AMAZING event this year, and I'm just finally home from the Aud!
Thank you so much to you and all your awesome teachers! (Espcially Tracey Paul, and Trish Ladouceur since I got to meet and play with both of you this year!) You all made this Scrapfest the best one yet!!

It was all fabulous! I'm counting down to next year now! Wink
bananagirl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great event, lots of great vendors, make & takes and I am sure the classes were great, I wasn't able to attend any but I am sure everyone else was happy with them.

Only one minor thing I noticed was that the vendors around the outside had a step into their booths which presented a tripping hazard as well as it wasn't wheelchair friendly. Maybe something to think about for next years event.
mgoddss

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely Fabulous!!! Lisa you and your staff did a great job this year!!!

I totally enjoyed myself!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

TT
M
Charisma3103

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Lisa you put on another terrific event thanks so much for your help and setting aside the ticket for me I truly appreciated it.
SisterBug

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I had a great time really busy with 4 classes but fun! Shopping was great inbetween class!!!!!

BTW who won the big door prizes? It wasn't me cause my phone didn't ring lol!

Crop Hostess
PamD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only made it Friday night, but it was a great time! And thanks again for the bring a friend contest, I spent my $25 and then some!! Very Happy
cleesch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: [color=red]Awesome Simply Awesome[/color] Reply with quote

Hi Lisa, It is Monday and I am still excited about the weekend! I had such a good time and learned so much. It was really well put on. Especially nice was the amount of make and takes provided by the vendors. I definitely plan on attending next year and anything that you happen to put on imbetween... Wink
cottagerca

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again for keeping this event local, appreciated.
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Thank you for all of you for joining us at ScrapFest. It is so nice to come home to such lovely thank you notes on the forum. I appreciate this so much.

I have to say that I am a little tired... maybe it is the weather Very Happy It was so wonderful to see so many familiar faces and I enjoyed meeting many of you for the first time.

Please feel free to send me your feedback on the crop (we already have plans to make this a better event for next year), the classes, the marketplace, etc... Together, you can help me provide you with the best ScrapFest experience! I have already received such wonderful feedback, ideas, and suggestions so keep them coming!!

Thank you to all!
Lisa

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: