New to Scrapfest ?????

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sew_teap

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: New to Scrapfest ????? Reply with quote

Hello.
I am new to the scrapfest and would like some information for a friend of mine who is thinking of attending with me on Saturday.
Is the marketplace area booths with vendors? Do they just sell product or is there any demo's/make and takes?
Could you describe the layout please. Is there seating available for rest stops? She would need to rest once in a while because she walks with a cane. Are there refreshments available?
Is this location in a main part of town, coming from Hamilton.
Thanks for your time, Pam
Beckie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome to scrapfest. Yes the marketplace is full of 45 vendors. Alot of them do make n takes which I guess would demonstrate some of the product. Scrapfest is set up in the Kitchener Auditorium so it is spread out through that. I am not sure about rest areas because all the vendors are pretty much right beside each other. There is a little snack bar set up but I am not sure what time they are there. I don't know the exact address of the Aud but I don't think that it is that difficult to find. I hope this helps a little bit. Enjoy your first scrapfest.
Jillian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do a mapquest to get a map to the Aud. It's not hard, right off the highway! You take the Ottawa St. Exit from Hwy 7/8 and then go over the overpass, and turn right right into the parking lot!

Make and Takes are usually done on the Friday night, so I'm not sure if there will be any on Saturday.

There is a small snack bar and seating area at the back of the arena, if the layout is the same as last year..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: