I'm so excited!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goscrapping

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: I'm so excited!!! Reply with quote

...So excited to be a part of Scrapfest again this year!

Holy Cow -- look at those registrations come in!! 115 Croppers the first day of registration??? How fabulous!!

I am so pumped and can't wait to be your host at the crop party Friday Evening!!! I have been busy planning some fun things to do and I know there will be some surprises!! What a fabulous event!!!

See you all soon -- tote bag in hand! Very Happy

Go Scrapping's Blog
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Thanks Karen Reply with quote

We are so excited to have Karen back to host our Ultimate Crop Party. I know lots of ladies signed up for this who heard all of the fun & excitement happening at the last VIP Crop in 2008 and didn't want to miss out on it this year!! What a fun evening you ladies are going to have with Karen!

Yes, this event is selling quickly. The registrations just keep coming in. Thanks everyone! We will see you at ScrapFest in Kitchener!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
wustaz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when will we learn more about the crop? I can't wait to hang out with everyone
tmom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The crop sounds like so much fun. I will be hopefully popping in for a peek! Wink I have decided that shopping, classes and socializing are going to be my thing again this year.

ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Layout contest details Reply with quote

I will be sending all ScrapFest Croppers a personal email with the details about the Ultimate Crop Party... but here is a little something to get you excited about... the LAYOUT CONTEST!!

PAGE LAYOUT CONTEST!
Show off your talent at ScrapFest in Kitchener at the Ultimate Crop Party!
Enter the Page Layout Contest for a chance to win a ScrapFest prize! Jackie Ludlage, the founding editor of Canadian Scrapbooker will be on hand to personally judge the entries along with some of her design team members! We know there’s lots of hidden talent out there, show us your best layout! The winning layout will be published in the next issue of Canadian Scrapbooker!

Our theme for ScrapFest in Kitchener’s 2009 Layout Contest is
“What Has Scrapbooking Taught You!”

Important details to note:
•Limit of one layout per person (up to a two-page spread – please tape two page spreads together in the correct order)
•Layouts must be the original work of the entrant, no copies, no kits, and the entry must be unpublished
•Complete an entry form, available at the Go Scrapping table in the crop area and attach to the back of your entry
•Turn in your layout to Karen Ellis of GO SCRAPPING by 9:30pm on Friday, April 17th
•Originals are not required, copies are acceptable
•It is recommended that you submit your layout in a page protector
•Winners will be announced by Jackie Ludlage of Canadian Scrapbooker at 10:30pm on Friday, April 17th
Pages will be judged on photography, journaling, creativity, and Best Overall.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Limmer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are all signed up Karen! We have to stay at the Radisson because the Comfort In is all full so I hope it is close.
goscrapping

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!!!!! So glad to have the Barrie gals there!!!!!! You know how much I love seeing you -- looking forward to the retreat this month too!!! It will be our Scrapfest Warm Up (complete with some of our favourite "Scrapfesters" HINT HINT ) Smile ....any excuse to warm up this time of year! Smile hehe

Radisson is close by... about a 5 min drive on the expressway. (So is the Holiday Inn, they are right across the street from each other)

I know Limmer is from Barrie -- I am curious to see where other Crop Party People are joining us from!!.....

Go Scrapping's Blog
cleesch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very excited, albeit a little nervous, a newbie and my first crop...
I am coming in from Burlington for both days and have friends coming from Trenton and Brockville on the bus! lee
goscrapping

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's so exciting! All Newbies welcome!!

I am SURE you will have a great time and how fabulous that you are meeting friends there. Make sure you say hi at the crop on Friday. I look forward to meeting you!
Karen

Go Scrapping's Blog
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: