Page Layout and Card Contest details!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest at the Creativ Festival, October 17-19 ,2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Page Layout and Card Contest details!! Reply with quote

LET'S SHOW OTHER CRAFTERS WHAT SCRAPBOOKING AND CARD MAKING IS ALL ABOUT. COME HELP DECORATE THE SCRAPFEST INTERACTIVE STUDIO AT THE CREATIV FESTIVAL!!

Enter the Page Layout and/or Card Contest at the ScrapFest Interactive Booth at the Creativ Festival, Oct. 17, 18, 19th, 2008 at the Metro Convention Centre in Hall D. We know there’s lots of hidden talent out there so please don’t be shy.

Bring your creative work to display and chance to win a MAKING MEMORIES Desktop Carousel filled with scrapbooking goodies from ScrapFest and 2 VIP passes to ScrapFest in Kitchener, April 17-18th, 2009.

Theme for Page Layout Contest is “Why do I love to scrapbook?”
Theme for Card Contest is “Thinking Fall.”

IMPORTANT DETAILS:
• Limit of one layout and one card per person (up to a two-page spread – please tape two page spreads together in the correct order)
• Layouts/cards must be the original work of the entrant, no copies, no kits, and the entry must be unpublished
• Complete an entry form, available at the ScrapFest Interactive Studio and attach to the back of your entry
• Turn in your layouts/cards to a ScrapFest staff member by Sunday, October 19th at noon
• Originals are not required, copies are acceptable
• Journaling is recommended for the layout contest. Journal away!!
• It is recommended that you submit your layout in a page protector for these will be displayed at the booth
• Winners will be announced by Lisa Sales Furtney of ScrapFest on Sunday, October 19th at 5pm and the winner’s names will also be posted on the ScrapFest website

The layouts will be judged on photography, journaling, creativity, and best overall. The winner will receive a MAKING MEMORIES Desktop Carousel filled with scrapbooking goodies from ScrapFest along with 2 VIP passes to ScrapFest in Kitchener, April 17-18, 2009.

The cards will be judged on creativity and best overall. The winner will receive a MAKING MEMORIES Desktop Carousel filled with scrapbooking goodies from ScrapFest along with 2 VIP passes to ScrapFest in Kitchener, April 17-18, 2009.

ScrapFest organizers assume no responsibility for any scrapbook layout pages or cards that are lost, damaged, or not received.
Don’t forget to enter the contest to help us decorate our studio – bring your most exceptional layout and card. See you there!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
cottagerca

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the details.

ava cottagerca
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Congratulations!! Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone who helped us decorate the ScrapFest Interactive Studio. We would like to post our winners for the Card and Layout Contest.

Heather Derbecker for the Layout Contest!!

Sandra Perlikowski for the Card Contest!!

Congratulations ladies! We hope you enjoy your beautiful Making Memories Carousel filled with scrapbooking and stamping goodies along with your free VIP passes to ScrapFest in Kitchener!!

Thank you again to everyone who entered!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
dollymix

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so excited that my layout won, but even more excited to have tickets to Scrapfest -I had such an amazing time there last year and I can't wait to go again!
Thanks,
Heather
scrappingsandra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Lisa and ScrapFest. I've never won anything before so I'm quite excited. Thanks for putting the challenge out there. It was a fun card to make.

I'm already putting some thought into what I can put into my new Carousel to help clean up my scrapping area (plus what to do with all the wonderful goodies inside)!

ScrapFest in Kitchener was great last year and I am sure I can put my 2 VIP tickets to good use. Can't wait to see everyone there.

Thanks again,

Sandra Perlikowski
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest at the Creativ Festival, October 17-19 ,2008 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: